Our group is run by a board. Each board member serves for a two-year term. Terms are staggered so that each year at least three positions are up for election.
In order to be eligible for voting, a member must:
- Be registered as a member of our Meetup group.
- Have answered “Yes” to the “I wish to be a voting member (Yes/No)” question in the member’s Meetup group profile.
- Have provided a valid email address in the member’s Meetup group profile. (The voting survey links are sent to those email addresses.)
- Have registered for at least one of the group’s Meetups in the current calendar year.
In order to be eligible to be a board member, one must:
- Be a voting member of our Meetup group. (See above.)
- Be a natural person over the age of 18.
- Be willing and able to fulfill the duties described in the group’s bylaws.